I cannot believe that I am write this post, sometimes time goes to fast, extremely fast. This month has been quite an interesting one and really beautiful. This month I have done a lot of things and I am happy to say that I finally had time to launch my small project “Maths Class Everywhere”. If you want to find out more about what it is check this post. I have to thank everyone that supported me in this project, you are awesome! I should start favorites:
1. Favorite Quote: this has become one of my all time favorite quote. I believe that I don’t have to say more, just read it:
2. Favorite art: well, this time I don’t really have some incredible art, but a beautiful representation of a truncated icosahedron. I haven’t found who exactly did it, so if there is anyone that knows leave a comment bellow. Not many words (again), just enjoy:
3. Favorite mathematician: this month is one of those special ones because last year I have done an event where I wrote about all the mathematicians born in October. After looking again on that list I chose another favorite mathematician: Abraham Nemeth for all his work in Braille Code for Mathematics and Science Notation, which I believe it is a great thing.
4. Favorite video: here I believe I could put more than one ^_^ This month I decided to make a whole post on TED-Ed videos on mathematics because I have spent a lot of time watching them. I will put just one example for you here, but you can read my post about them (link) and also check my Youtube Playlist.
5. Favorite number: I believe I have put zero in my list before, but this time it is more historical (Number Zero) and it is quite interesting how there are still a lot of questions concerning it.
6. Favorite tutoring moments: this month I have started talking more about my tutoring sessions (Tutoring on Stationary Points) and also, for the first time, I did a small activity/lesson idea post (Playing with Paper Folding), which I hope you liked because I totally enjoyed writing and preparing for it.
This time, the monthly favorites doesn’t have that many words, but it was quite a full month and I am proud I could write so often. I am starting to be even more organized and I totally enjoy it. Let me know if there is anything else you would want to see and also share your favorites for October. Thank you for your help and support. You can find me on Facebook, Tumblr, Google+, Twitter,Instagram and Lettrs, I will try to post there as often as possible. Don’t forget that maths is everywhere! Enjoy!